Thursday 9 July 2015

A morning stroll

Sleep was somewhat unsettled last night and I heard the Launceston clock chime at 4, 5 and 6am! But on to another day where it will be exciting to see all the quilts hanging in a few hours. I decided to go for a quick stroll this morning in the street behind the hotel and I was not disappointed. I always enjoy photographing local houses and today there was a lot of smoke puffing out of the chimneys…mind you it will be a little warmer today……12 degrees! Enjoy the houses amongst the haze………















5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Michele, reminds me a bit of Wellington, NZ with all the mainly weatherboard houses and cottages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos again. I love that style of housing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely storybook houses. It looks quite idyllic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tassie, we had our honeymoon there and spent a day in Hobart last year as part of the quilting cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great group of houses just around the corner from the hotel. Thanks for sharing! Love the architecture of the houses in Tasmania and Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x